Please contact either Prof Richard Harvey or Director of Clinical Research, Raquel Alvarado, if you would like more information about our research, or are interested in becoming involved in any of the projects listed below.
- Novel irrigation therapies for chronic inflammatory sino-nasal disease
- Diagnostic treatment protocols for rhinitis, sinusitis and tumours
- Novel topical therapies in CRS management
- Clinical outcomes in skull base surgery
- Pituitary tumour genetics, diagnosis, treatment and surgery
- Outcomes assessment for open rhinoplasty and endoscopic turbinate reduction
- Basic and clinical science to the eitiopathogensis of CRS
- A tissue bank program allowing a range of other research projects
Contact Director of Clinical Research, Raquel Alvarado, on +61 (0)2 9360 4811 to get involved in any of our current studies.